[Chrysler300] Powder coating of Chrysler 300 frames.

[Chrysler300] Powder coating of Chrysler 300 frames.

I am wondering if any of the readers have any experience with powder  coating
of frames. What are the negatives of that process versus  imron?  I painted
my '33 Plymouth frame with two coats of Imron 20 years  ago and it still looks
like new with no chips etc.  But now it seems that  the process of powder
coating, which I have investigated, promises to provide  more thorough coverage
and equally strong or better adhesion.

Any comments will be appreciated.      Marv

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: