[Chrysler300] 300G For Sale

Hey gang.  I'm going to either post this on ebay or consider an auction but
wanted to give club members the first opportunity.  It pains me to do this
but personal finances are motivating this sale.  Someday, I'll buy another
one!  Here it is...

1961 Chrysler 300G, white with factory a/c and 7 button radio (converted to
AM/FM inside).  Built April 6, 1961, VIN # 8413170087.  An unmolested and
correct car with 68,000 miles.  Owned by several 300 Club members dating
back through the early 1970's.  This 300 is in beautiful condition and ready
to show, drive and enjoy.  I drove it on a 500 mile roundtrip in July and it
performed beautifully.  Restored in stages and well maintained.  Many
cosmetic and mechanical improvements over the last six years by current and
previous owner.  Even the steering wheel was nicely restored and is crystal
clear (no yellowing or cracks).  Car isn't perfect but the imperfections are
very minor, hard to spot and can be fixed as you have the time and money.
Has correct 1961 California yellow/black plates.

Asking price is $65,000.  Car is located in Oakland, CA.  Email me at
kennycassady@xxxxxxxxxxxxx for pictures and more information.

Thanks,

Kenny

Yahoo! Groups Links