Re: [Chrysler300] 60-62 dash lights

Mark and All:
It is correct that the ignition switch lights up only with the parking
lights on 1960-62 Chryslers.  I haven't driven my 300K in so long that I  didn't
realize, as John stated, the 63 and 64 models do as well.  Guess the  theory is
that it will be easier to find the light switch knob in total darkness  than
the ignition switch.  Could be, but I think I would just leave the  door ajar
until I put the key where it belonged.  Oh well, the ring of  light around the
ignition switch looks cool.  Kinda wish it did stay on  with the headlights!
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 11/21/2007 1:26:01 PM Eastern Standard Time,