From: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of GUINEE300F@xxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, November 23, 2007 1:53 AM
To: chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300] Jay Fisher's mirrors ?

Hi to all

Does anyone knows anything about Jay Fisher's mirrors listed in the
Clubs-News in the "reproduction parts for sale" ?
Does he sell NOS mirrors, and at what price, or does he just propose
rechroming services ?

Jay doesn't have an email address to ask him directly.

Thanks
Gilles (FRANCE)

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> Your email settings: