Från: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] För
Gloria Moon
Skickat: den 7 februari 2008 21:53
Till: Chrysler 300 Yahoo List Server; Phil Courant - ACCF
Ämne: Re: [Chrysler300] subscription from foreign

Hi Philip,
We know that John would let foreign members pay through his Paypal account
and then send the club his personal check. The club does not have a Paypal
account and is not going to open one up any time soon.

Most members who do not live in the US pay by sending plain old American
cash. With the exchange rate right now, it's a good deal for you. We will
accept any form of check as long as it is routed to a US bank.

If someone out there wishes to let you use his Paypal account, he should
contact you personally.

We know this may not be the easiest way for you to renew your dues, but it
sure is the easiest way for this poor not-very-electronic-minded treasurer.
Gloria