Re: {Disarmed} SV: {Disarmed} SV: [Chrysler300] Dual point distributor G

Re: {Disarmed} SV: {Disarmed} SV: [Chrysler300] Dual point distributor G & H

Hi Carl and All:
I checked further on that distributor #2098313 (IBS 4011A).  The fact  it has
the threaded cover over the tach drive suggests it was used on  a non-tach
car.  Such is the case.  The 1963 parts book lists it for  TA3, TC1, TC2 w/power
pack, one-4 barrel carburetor.  (Dodge 880, Chrysler  Newport, and 300)  The
300J uses #2098620, IBS 4011B.
300ly, Gil

In a message dated 3/8/2008 8:34:40 PM Eastern Daylight Time,