Re: [Chrysler300] ...BLACKFLYZ??????

Black Flies are considered Maine¹s state bird! They are so big!!

From: GERALD OLSON <olson77@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 12:31:38 -0700 (PDT)
To: Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] ...BLACKFLYZ??????

You've never been into them lil' critters have you Mr.
Jones? You really think them chiggers you got down
there are bad news don't yeah? Pay attention here!
Ever since the commies took DDT away from us, You
remember? long 'bout '68! Those lil' Gnat's with ah
chainsaw for ah nose have been migrating back south. A
case of Cutters each for you and your Bride aughta do
yeah for the 4 or 5 days! Or you can put the word in
to the weather gods for constant 25+ MPH breezes!
What's fun about um' is that you don't know you've
been bit 'til you see yer red stuff oozin' out. It's
O.K. tho'. They only come after yeah during daylite.
'Course, then the skitters come out, AND THEIR BIG
ENOUGH TO PICK UP YOUR SOCKS! Only good thing 'bout
them is that their sooo big you can feel um' when they
land and swat um'! 'Less all your nerve endings are
shot. If that's the case, you're in deep DOO DOO 'cuz
they use the cutters for lubricant when they find an
artery! Happy Trails, Jerry
--- Ray Jones <hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:hurst300%40voltage.net> > wrote:

> That does it! I'll be there!
> Needed another reason to come, and this is it.
>

> Ray
>
> "It's the fellowship that makes it a special event."
> Nifty neat stuff gonna be ahappening at the Spring
> Meet...Y'all gotta
> come and play with us!  Ray
>
> On Mar 9, 2008, at 11:41 AM, Doug Mayer wrote:
>

> SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT
>

> SUPERPRIZE MAY BE YOURS

> removed]

> Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:Chrysler300%40yahoogroups.com>