[Chrysler300] working on my b

when i started pulling the head bolts from the rocker shafts,some bolts were clean,others seemed alittle muddy.i had picked up a reprint 300b/chrysler shop manual which has been helpful so far...another question i have is that after i pulled the head bolts from the rocker shafts i thought the rockershafts would come off,however they seem to still be on there,one part of the shaft wiggled alittle,but didnt come off easily.is there something i missed our do i need to wiggle them off to get them free(im just trying to be careful)this is my first hemi motor and im trying not to screw anything up!as far ass the batwing aircleaner goes i dont have one,and the carbs are frozen(im sure theyll need a rebiuld).thanks again everyone for youre help and insight!glad i joined this club last year!...john

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)