RE: [Chrysler300] how long has it taken to restore youre 300?

RE: [Chrysler300] how long has it taken to restore youre 300?

I bought a 55 C300 in 1992, and had it registered and running and looking like a good driver by 1996.

In 2002 I bought a 57 300C that was in much better condition, but because I was 10 years older, it still took 4 years before it was painted, registered, and attending car shows in 2006.

When I bought my current 300G convertible and 70 Hurst, they were both low mileage originals that didn't need restoring, just a little tweaking.

I'd recommend one car that doesn't really need anything to be enjoyed, and one project car for the satisfaction of doing it yourself.  That way, when you get overwhelmed or frustrated by the project you can give yourself a break and drive the other one.

I have found that I get reenergized for my project by driving the other old car.

John