[Chrysler300] Re: Hemmings Classic Car

Yes, there were a number of faults in the Hemmings 300G article.  And even
when my red G hasn't been running perfectly, it certainly runs more smoothly
than what is described in the article.  But what a thrill seeing that big
beast on the cover of the current issue, and how rewarding to read the
otherwise appreciative story.  The author really understands certain things
about the car, like the interior.  And the owner seems like a very
interesting fellow. - Bruce Ehrmann

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: