[Chrysler300] Spring 2008 Meet - travel stops

[Chrysler300] Spring 2008 Meet - travel stops

Hello,

It is a good thing I'm almost retired and have a lot of time I can spend on the phone and the internet.

This morning I had a nice talk with Club member Ron Johnson from MN.  Ron isn't sure of his plans about the meet but he gave me the name of the company and person
www.musclecarrestorations.com  (John Balow) who restored his 300D cvt.  The website and especially the video is pretty impressive although you probably need high speed service to enjoy the video.  This whole operation is in Chippewa Falls, WI (the west-central part of WI) and would be another great place for a visit either coming to or going home from the meet.  There is contact information on the website.

I could not get through to John but when I do I'll invite him to visit us in Eagle River.

300'ly

Carlton Schroeder
Eagle River, WI (about 1" additional snow last night - but melting is underway)

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)