[Chrysler300] Too old to use computers?

Hi Nancy,

You are absolutely right when you said that no one is too old to use a computer.  I have two friends, one 92 and one 96, who both are quite adept at using their computers.  They are not related or even know each other.  One is in NJ and the other in MA.  Case closed.

Don Warnaar
New Jersey

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional