[Chrysler300] Spring 300 meet - beer / liquor policy

[Chrysler300] Spring 300 meet - beer / liquor policy

A few members have asked about the beer / liquor policy at the Eagle River Inn and Resort.

There is a restrauant and bar as a part of the Inn.  It is open for dinner and drinks Wed - Sat nights at 4:30 pm.  It is also open Sun morning for breakfast.  The restrauant has very good food and the same kitchen will prepare our Sat night banquet.

You can walk into the bar from the hotel lobby to order a drink or two to carry out - I'm sure the prices are competitive (I'll check if we can get a discount).  You can also buy beer / wine / liquor at the two major grocery stores (Trig's and Pick-n-Save) in Eagle River.  The stores are about 2 miles from the Inn and about 3/4 mile from the Super 8.  They both have very good prices and selections.  I do expect to buy our Thur. night cookout food at Trig's.  They are very good about supporting event's like ours, so I expect to get some coupons or something that will be of value to members - although it may not work on beer / liquor.

It is OK to have your own supply of beer / liquor in the Inn parking lot, hospitality room, and grounds around the Inn / lake.  There is a nice patio, picnic tables, and large barbeque on the lake side (the walkout side) of the hospitality area.  I'll have a wood supply there for anyone wishing to grill their lunch or grill a late night snack.  It will be a great place to sit back and enjoy the Great Wisconsin Northwoods with a brewski (or two).

Hope that covers everything.  If not please let me know.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)