You must be really thin-skinned to be offended by that.
Frankly, I'm proud to have it!!!

Gary Hagy, Hamburg, PA

In a message dated 4/22/2008 9:16:52 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
Joeypilot@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Of  course you can, I just dont think that calling everone that was born
after a  certain date "a disease without a cure" is necessary in the News Flite.
Its  offensive. Period. I did not ask to be born during a certain year; nor is
it  my fault that he had a crappy childhood. The other writers you enjoy so
much  do not write in our little newsletter. If Charley feels the need to get
things  off his chest in such a vitriolic way, then he needs to look  elsewhere.

sincerely,

Joe Schmitt

From:  JettLarry@xxxxxxx
Date: 2008/04/22 Tue AM 09:32:15 CDT
To:  chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Chrysler300]  NewsFlight

Younger members of this great club.....may we beg your  indulgence?   Those
of
us born before WWDuece grew up with rapid  changes in automobiles at the
same
time as rapid changes in American  culture.  The two paradigm shifts  were
intertwined and deeply  ingrained in the psyche of us oldsters.   Charley
Fisher's
tales  of his youth are poignant and important to many of  us.  Other
writers
that have done this tale-telling well are (as mentioned)  Tom  McCahill, Jean
Shepard (The Christmas Story movie about the kid that   wants the Daisy BB
gun
for Christmas)  and Thomas Murray of  Tire  Tracks Back.  I get many car
magazines a month but stop  what ever I am  doing to read Fisher first.  All
other
auto-related stuff gets read at  more convenient  times.

Several years ago I wrote a column for this club called  "Lefty"  After  a
few
years I said all I was capable of saying  and quit writing.  It had no
practical purpose in deciding what  color the rams should be or where to get
paper
air filters but some  of the members liked it alot.  The rest accepted  the
fact
that  it was semi-lame and didn't make any adverse noise, just waited  for it

to be over.  May we have our Fisher-Fix for as long as he will   provide it?

respectfully.......L.W.  Jett

**************Need a new ride? Check out the  largest site for U.S. used car
listings at AOL Autos.

[Non-text  portions of this message have been  removed]

------------------------------------

To send a  message to this group, send an email  to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to  http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links

Joey

------------------------------------

To  send a message to this group, send an email  to:
Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

For list server instructions, go to

For archives go to  http://www.forwardlook.net/300-archive/Yahoo! Groups
Links