Re: [Chrysler300] e-bay savvyness??

Hoosier and all;
eBay has new policies which are geared to increase customer
satisfaction (read more profits). eBay used to list things in the
searches as first to end, now, or soon, they list things in the
searches which excludes or pushes way to the back things that have high
shipping and are from small sellers with fewer of the new
"satisfaction" survey numbers..
You're right, he's trying to beat the fees and they'll bust him for it
quickly.
Wanna help? Go to the bottom of the page, under "Other options" and
click on "report this item". On the resulting page say the freight is
incredibly  high and you think the seller is avoiding eBay fees. Report
him anyway and tell them he had high fees and is now not showing them.
You can also do this on any auction you think is a fraud such as a
$7,000 F.
Ray in Mena, AR