Fwd: [Chrysler300] Hemi plug wire sets

Paul,

George Riehl gave me a CarQuest number that, with a minimum of  modification,
worked perfect in my 300-C conv. That was about 2 tears ago.

Gary Hagy, Hamburg, PA

Hemi plug wire  sets

Gary,

First, get the Car Quest wire set number from George Riehl
_longrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:longrams@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)  then call  Car Quest in Carson City,
NV, give them the number (I doubt they'll have it in  stock) and order them.
They will need small modifications to the die-cut  spring to make them fit
through the insulator. They also have a rubber boot  that must be removed first (I
greased my set with Lubriplate to make the boot  removal easier). Keep your
old wires to cut the new wires to length.  Add the distributor ends and you are
ready to fly.

Gary Hagy (Still in ABQ)

In a message dated 4/22/2008 4:10:34 P.M. Mountain Daylight Time,