[Chrysler300] :-) New Topic

A few weeks ago my ISP really put the screws on spam, they are
so tight that where once I was seeing easily 20-50 a day, now I'm
maybe seeing only 2-4 every several days.
If your ISP has also discovered a new way to filter spam I would
wonder if it is also blocking some valid traffic that we might have
been getting before the new filter methods were put into place?

I used to check my 'blocked' folder and occasionally would spot a
message that should have bolted thru the older filtering, now since
the  new filtering is in place, I'm rarely seeing something blocked
to examine.

Has anyone else also spotted this new development??

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: