Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] Fw: Crysler 300 G 1961

Re: Fw: [Chrysler300] Fw: Crysler 300 G 1961

Tomas,

If your push rods look like the number 105-1003
near the bottom of the page in this link, they
are most certainly original.  Lifters must match the pushrods.

http://www.440source.com/pushrods.htm

Why don't you describe exactly what was done, why
and what exactly the symptoms are now?  It is
hard to imagine an engine with 0 lbs. of
compression, I think even the pistons without
rings would have a few pound of compression.

If the cam was changed, what cam was
installed.  If the cam was changed, then the
lifters (and push rods in this case) should have
been changed also.  The lifters take a wear
pattern and should only be returned to their
original lobes.  Was this work done by a
shop?  If so, what is their explanation?

Bill Huff

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: