RE: [Chrysler300] Interiors for Chrylser 300's?

RE: [Chrysler300] Interiors for Chrylser 300's?

Absolutely agree!!  Gary's stuff is top notch.  To me
having a Gores interior in your 300 is like having a
Bonney interior in an Early Ford, it is the standard.
Its the name that people look for at auctions or when
they are buying a 300 from an individual.  Its a great
investment for your car.
Josh

Be a better friend, newshound, and

<*> Your email settings: