  From: Vic S.
  To: Chrysler 300 club
  Sent: Tuesday, May 06, 2008 10:27 AM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Controlling the club site

  We all know of John Hertogs devotion to the club and
  controlling the chatter on the site. As it stands now, I don't believe
  John will be able to resume his duties for a while. As we all have seen
  , as of late, grammatical corrections, some comments becoming close to
  being called nasty,(some of these folks should be ashamed of themselves)
  and technical responses on one subject that run into the 30's and
  beyond, are becoming the norm. We all read how members (the ones who
  voice their opinion) are dissatisfied with the current state of affairs,
  and some even opting out . We also know that there is a silent majority
  who simply shake their heads and remain members in the hopes of catching
  a bit of information or reading a funny story. I submit that the club
  should actively solicit the membership for a member who is very computer
  savvy ,has the time, and the temperament, to take over John's
  responsibilities, until John returns. A person, who reviews all inputs,
  controls the crabby nature of some inputs, limits the responses on minor
  technical subjects (how many responses are necessary for an address or
  paint color). I think this would return the club site as an information
  highway, the original intent of the site, and eliminate all the hard
  feelings that are becoming more evident every day.

  Vic Selvaggi
  Remsenburg N.Y.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional