[Chrysler300] Horn Relay...Final Chapter

[Chrysler300] Horn Relay...Final Chapter

After about 46 of you pointed out where the relay was hiding, I removed it,
found the ground plug not pushed into the ground holder but the horn still
sometimes didn't honk.  After bidding $15 for a new one on eBAY, I took the  old
one apart.  No one should EVER have to buy a new horn relay.  They  come
apart with a needle nose in 45 seconds, it takes that much time again to  slip a
bit of very fine grit sand paper between the points and then another 45
seconds to use your "Dremel" to clean up the blades on the outside.  Works  as good
as new.  Hope somebody not reading this note bids higher than the  $15.
Toodles to all

Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional