Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Eagle River Meet in Old Cars Weekly

That was my long time friend, John "Gunner" Gunnel from Kruse Publications. He is now a freelance writer and writes for many publications. I thanked him for his coverage of the meet.     George Riehl

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Carlton Schroeder
  To: Don Warnaar
  Cc: Chrysler300 Group
  Sent: Monday, June 09, 2008 5:14 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Eagle River Meet in Old Cars Weekly

  Thanks Don for the notification. I'm not 100% sure but I think it was the result of a phone call Mike Meier made Thursday while he was at the meet. There was person taking some pictures Saturday who must have been from Old Cars Weekly. I was standing with some folks walking around with our Eagle River mayor when this person asked for a group photo and then asked our names. He went on to some other photos before I could ask his name. I'm surprised they could get photos into a publication that quickly. Hopefully I can buy a copy around here.

  Carlton Schroeder
  Eagle River, WI