  From: Gary Nelson
  To: Dave Schwandt ; Chrysler 300 club ; Bill Leahy
  Sent: Tuesday, June 17, 2008 8:23 PM
  Subject: RE: [Chrysler300] need trans guru

  I will chime in here. I am suspicious that the throttle pressure rod was not
  properly adjusted. This could lead to improper oil pressure as you press
  accelerator. Low oil pressure, the throttle down and the clutch pack will
  burn up. No go forward.

  Thank you,
  Gary, the parts doc
  Reno, Nevada 89521 USA