[Chrysler300] 300F

Hi guys and gals,
so I guess its time again to ask the dreaded question,
Does any body know of or have..... a Grille surround off a 1960 New Yorker,
or 300,
and/or an egg crate grille backing, good, damaged or broken that I may be
able to purchase off some good hearted person?  I have tried all over the
place and now that the car is painted i'm getting a bit concerned that one
will not turm up.  I know its a big ask, but even if there was a way to get
a measured drawing or detailed photos with dimensions, then I could probably
get one made.  I assume you may or may not know that mine went missing off
the car between purchase and arrival, having no idea where its gone or even
still exists.  Any help would be greatly appreciated i guess thats all I
can offer, except a place to stay if anyone in the club was over this way!!
Thanks all, and sorry to ask again!
Mike in damp s/e Australia

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional