[Chrysler300] Boothbay Harbor

Hi, All,

We just got back from our annual trip to Maine.  We spent 5 days in
Boothbay, and had a great time.  I doubt if we can get back up there again  in
September, but I'd highly recommend that all you club members should try to  make the
trip.

Be sure to try the Moosehead Coffee Shop - very good coffee and the  absolute
best cinnamon rolls.  Also, Kaler's Restaurant has pretty good  food and a
great happy hour from 3 to 5 daily with dollar drafts (12 oz. Bud  Light) and I
believe  $2.50 for wine and well drinks.  Be  sure to walk there and not drive
the letter car!  There's also a great  little place at the other end of the
pedestrian bridge from the hotel, that has  hot dogs and really good ice cream.
 It's called Wannawaf (like in waffle  cones).  Try their cookie dough ice
cream.

We really liked the town and its people.  I wish we could be there for  the
meet.

Enjoy.

George Clineman

<*> Your email settings: