RE: [Chrysler300] Head bolt hardware.

Marshall:

I for one do not know what year 300 you are referring to.  I can just assume
you are talking about a generic HEMI or 413 wedge (or maybe even a 440 wedge
if it is a later year).

This is as good a time as any to realize how valuable a simple digital
camera is.  Take the photos before you take something apart.  Then lay the
parts out on a bench in exploded view fashion to show which parts go on
first, in which orientation.  Since you have sent out this message on a
computer the Digital Camera is the easy part.

Once you let us know what engine you are referring to, I'm sure someone in
the Club will be able to help.

Big John Mc Adams

(In sizzling SoCal)

  _____