  From: Bill Leahy
  To: Chrysler 300 club
  Sent: Monday, July 07, 2008 6:29 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] disk brakes for 57's

  i believe i might get killed dead if my life depended on my stock
  brakes stopping me.

  they are currently ok for buzzing around town but if i was out on the
  freeway and flying i am not confident i could get stopped if i needed
  to in a hurry.

  will the disk brake conversion kit solve my problem?

  and if so, who is the person or company that has the info and kits?

  and can a cowboy like me install them or does it take a brake shop?

  any info or help would be appreciated.

  billlllllll in hot hot kennewick washington

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)