Re: [Chrysler300] rebuilding a single master cylinder on my c

Re: [Chrysler300] rebuilding a single master cylinder on my c

  There will be cylinder wall erosion. This damage can be polished away some what and the cylinder bore honed. This is not a long term fix if it works at all. The single circuit master cylinder is a critical item in the brake system. A new cylinder is best or a specialty house rebuilt with a stainless steel sleeve. New or sleeved and rebuilt, balanced against what can happen with a bad cylinder, the cost is not unreasonable either way. And, BTW, please keep any and all petroleum fluids away from the brake system parts. Brake cleaner or denatured alcohol only or better yet, only clean, dry brake fluid.

  Warren Anderson
  Sedona,AZ

  how does this come apart? cleaned and freed up and i still cant see how it
  comes apart. wish the old man was here to help, but hes not so could one of you
  please help me

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: