[Chrysler300] John Hertog

Dear Members:

    I am very sorry to report that I received a phone call from Dave Clelland
today, informing me that John Hertog passed away this afternoon.  Apparently
his condition had deteriorated over the past couple of weeks, and his system
simply could not take it any more.

    No arrangements have been made of which I am aware, but Dave has assured
me that we will be informed when they are.  The club has lost a very dear and
valuable member, and we have all lost a dear, dear friend.  I know our best
wishes and sympathies go to his family and to Helen.

Pete Fitch

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: