RE: {Disarmed} [Chrysler300] John Hertog

RE: {Disarmed} [Chrysler300] John Hertog

I want to second the motion already made to please have someone pass on the names and addresses of where we can send our cards and letters.

I always thought John certainly embodied the true crux of what we should be to one another, not only as car people, but as people.

I have no right to say I knew him well, but I feel as though I did, and that he knew me.  It will be a weekend of reminiscing about a good person gone too soon.

He always was willing to give and share thoughts and parts and whatever you needed to get through any problem you might be experiencing with your project.

He will be missed.

John