[Chrysler300] Fw: 331/354 Exhaust Manifolds

----- Original Message -----
From: hmpirish@xxxxxxx
To: hmpirish@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2008 7:51 PM
Subject: Fwd: 331/354 Exhaust Manifolds

-----Original Message-----
From: hmpirish@xxxxxxx
To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 7:37 pm
Subject: 331/354 Exhaust Manifolds

Hello 300 Fans,     I am one of the two e-bay winners of the manifolds first memtioned by Wayne G.  Having received mine today, let me assure you they are beautiful works of art!  What ever you pay for those being made up for the 392s in 57 & 58 Chryslers, they will be a steal. Get yours now if you possibly can.  My 2 cents.                                          All the Best 300ing,                                                                                                                                               Phil Irish, 300Bs, in Hot Muggy West Tennessee

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)