[Chrysler300] one piece back window seal for 300 c

[Chrysler300] one piece back window seal for 300 c

does anyone make this in one piece? called andy bernbaum and he said they
dont make one. my glass guy said it will take another 100 dollars because of
that. also my 2 piece seal doesnt have the corners molded on the bottom so thats
 where the seam will have to be. sounds like a good place for a leak. andy
said  they came 2 piece from the factory. i looked on my uncles 58 newyorker and
that  appears to be one piece. just wondering if anyone knows for sure. thanx
in  advance

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional