Re: [Chrysler300] 62 300 POWER convert top problem

Re: [Chrysler300] 62 300 POWER convert top problem

Clean the commutator and the brushes but the real need is to clean out
the old sticky lubrication in the motor bearings and replace with fresh
oil.  Fresh oil has fixed more motors for me than any other thing.  That
includes motors for heaters, power windows, starters, power antennas,
etc.

Minnesota Marshall

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 09:48:51 -0400 Marjorie Cotler <msgcot@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
writes:
> Sometimes just cleaninn armature and changing brushes might solve the
> problem.  Stanley 300K

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: