[Chrysler300] (unknown)

Hello all, we are on the road and connected, Ta Da, it's nice to have a
decent connection to the internet.
The last 30 days or so I have been cursing modern technology mightily.
( I guess thats what  I get for putting together a newer PC for home use,
 up - down, works - crashs over and over)

But I digress, now to the main reason for tonites missive; the wife finalized
our itenerary for the trip we are undertaking, and tonite we stopped somewhere
in the far eastern part PAon the first leg (headed for Boothybayside).
We have traveled the first 690 miles of a projected 2700 miles, and I'm pooped

Based on a few calculations we are not going to make any of the meetup points for the
convoy anywhere near the times they are scheduled for.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy

<*> Your email settings: