[Chrysler300] (unknown)

hello all,  it got darn right chilly here in the far northern reaches of the US of AAA.

Despite the deep chill various folks ventured out and about today touring the attractions in the area.  (rumors suggest that some of the ladies might have been out exersizing their credit card elbows)

We returned to the hotel after the local rush hour, and was informed that the massive traffic back up we drove past was not normal, We didn't see why it was stacking up travellers like Chicago at 5:pm, but we were glad that we were going the other way.

Did I mention that it was a tad on the cool side?  That didn't halt the gathering of small groups collecting in the hotal parking lot once the sun went down. There was a lot of conversing going on out in the deepening evening chill. I think maybe they were trying to prevent the frost forming by the collected hot air being expending in discussing cars and car related topics.

Signing off.

--
Paul Holmgren
2 57 300-C's in Indy