Re: {Disarmed} SV: [Chrysler300] Dual Outlet Master Cylinder

Re: {Disarmed} SV: [Chrysler300] Dual Outlet Master Cylinder

Carl -
Thanks for the link.
There is a Replacement Brake Servo listed ithat may work for a dual-circuit 300 J/K conversion in the following Volvo catalog, for US$458 on page 51 - I think I will send the firm an email to ask if they can send a picture of it. (for you Chrysler-only fans, the Amazon was the Swedish home-market "122S" model, sold from 1962-1970)

Partslists for VP Autoparts Inc:

Amazon part list - USA 764 kB
Regards,
John Spiers