RE: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 Sold on eBay

RE: [Chrysler300] 1955 C-300 Sold on eBay

As this is an educational (usually), entertaining (sometimes) and
interesting (mostly) site, I'll repeat a very effective, free and safe
method of creating pseudo website addresses.

Highlight and copy the long, drawn-out address.

Go to www.tinyurl.com

Paste the long address into the proper space and click for conversion.

Highlight and copy the new "Tiny URL" address.  Paste it into an email
document.

http://tinyurl.com/42yslh

Try it, you'll like it!  And, so will your e-mail buddies.

On the subject of bid/asked pricing:  Knowledge facilitates informed,
logical bidding.  In an auction, emotion and competitive behavior can kick
in and make a mess of logic.  This is true with securities, houses,
Corvettes and Chrysler 300's.  So, do your homework, recognize what's
happening in the marketplace so that you might take full advantage of the
action.  This site and the Chrysler 300 publications are excellent sources
of information, but don't expect logic to always rule.

C-300'ly,
Rich Barber
Brentwood, CA
1955 C-300 (Bought the old-fashioned way--haggling between informed buyer
and seller)