[Chrysler300] Spring Meet 2011

Originally wrote this to Ray Jones for his insight but it was rejected by
DAEMON the mailman as being undeliverable.  I know Ray is on this list with  an
address different from the one in the 2008 roster, so you can all listen in
on our private conversation.  (Like the party telephone lines we oldsters  had
as kids)

Ray, wondering if I might per sue a spring meet in CA....Monterey/Carmel
Valley.  The same gent that loaned us his shack on Lake Tahoe for the  Martin
Swig talk, has another similar shack overlooking the Monterey Bay that we  could
have for a business meeting and he is Chairman of the Board for Laguna  Seca
Raceway and believes we could make several laps of the track in our 300's  if
we promise to behave ourselves and drive somewhat responsibly.  Other  sites of
interest would be the 17 Mile Drive of millionaires, Pebble Beach Golf
Course for lunch, incredibly cute Carmel-by-the-Sea for lunch at The  Hogs Breath
restaurant once owned by Mayor Clint Eastwood, wineries nearby and  Cannery Row
at Monterey. But wait..there is more.......talk to me  buddy.

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)