Re: [Chrysler300] Spring Meet 2011

Larry, I'll write you privately about your proposed meet.
For the list;
My provider changed years ago but said the old address would still work
along with the new one.
After the Roster was printed, I had a problem with my old email
address. Someone(s) was using it for spam mail and I started to get
back a lot of rejected or blocked emails.
  So, I had it disabled. I was still getting a lot of 300 emails from
club officers and hosts, so I didn't really notice that i wasn't
getting any from the list. When I was told last week that John Hertog
had died, I found out I was off the list since April, and have since
gone into the archives to read all the posts about it.
  That's all fixed now and heres my good address:

hurst300@xxxxxxxxxxxx

The list now comes thru, and most people have made the change in their
address books. If you feel you need to write me privately, please make
the change.

300ly, Ray