Re: [Chrysler300] Re: Strange 300G on ebay

The car was contributed to charity. It needs a lot of work particularly the breaks that can not  be adjusted to make a panic stop making the car a deathtrap.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: David Coston
  To: Chrysler300@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Saturday, October 04, 2008 3:38 PM
  Subject: [Chrysler300] Re: Strange 300G on ebay

  If the 300G is indeed Philip Seldon's car, you can see more of it on "The 300 Project" DVD. We interviewed Philip for the DVD at the Detroit meet in 2005. Don't know what has happened to it since we did the interview, however. The DVD can be ordered at www.the300project.com

  David Coston, P.E.
  phone/fax: 618-382-2280
  cell: 812-457-0479
  email: dcoston@xxxxxxxxxxx