[Chrysler300] 300E coupe with A/C for sale, 300E engine for sale and a 3

[Chrysler300] 300E coupe with A/C for sale, 300E engine for sale and a 300D for sale on Ebay

I was asked to sell a 300E coupe from a museum.  It is factory A/C car
and in really nice shape.  Contact me off server if interested, I can
send pics and info.  Known by the club, factory air, factory speed
control and factory autronic eye.  The Museum purchased it less than a
year ago but then found another that suited their needs better and this
one is now available.

Exterior is excellent with great paint and driver quality rust and dent
free trim and chrome.  Interior is either excellent original or older
replacement correct.  Seats are very good, dash is also good, all
instruments are good as well.  Turned dash is nice, dash pad is
excellent.  Carpeting is OK (I would replace it).  No rust on the floors
at all.  All original sheet metal, underside is excellent and very
clean.  Engine bay is detailed

Priced at 45K firm.  Payment directly to the Museum.  They paid more
than that for it.

Second item is a 300E engine and transmission for sale.  I should have
the stamping from it tomorrow but it is a 300E engine with transmission
that are for sale if anyone is interested, contact me off server.  Has a
single carb on it now and has not been bench tested.

Also, saw a D convert pop up on Ebay for about eight hours before
ending.anyone know the story on that car (known to club?  Vin, etc)?
Search completed listings or click this link:

http://tinyurl.com/3thnsl

Happy Hershey week!

JL

<*> Your email settings: