  From: Mark Schueller
  To: Chrysler 300 Club
  Sent: Monday, October 06, 2008 12:17 PM
  Subject: [Norton AntiSpam] [Chrysler300] 300F Engine Troubles

  Greetings 300 Club Members:

  I did a compression check on my 413 and found two bad cylinders. Numbers 5 & 6 (across from each other) are at 55 psi. The others are 130 - 135 psi. The engine has a strange sound when warm at idle ... not a rod bearing ... it's softer than that. All cylinders were at 130 - 135 psi 8-years ago. Any ideas from the brain truss? Thank you!

  Mark Schueller, 300C,F

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: