Re: [Chrysler300] Louis & Eileen, are you okay!?

Re: [Chrysler300] Louis & Eileen, are you okay!?

Dan, Louis, and All:
Certainly glad to hear all is well for the time being.  Wildfires have  to be
one of the scariest disasters there are.  (At least here in Florida  they can
give us warnings that provide significant time to prepare for our
hurricanes!)  Well, keep yourselves, your families, and your 300s  safe.
300ly, Gil C.

In a message dated 10/15/2008 9:55:01 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,