[Chrysler300] 300L Hardtop parts car

I purchased a rusty 300L 2door hardtop for parts for my L  convertible.  I am
in the process of removing stainless trim, interior dash  parts, manifolds,
differential and a few other parts that i can use.  The  rest of the car will
go to the crusher next week.  (The wife says if it is  not gone before
Halloween she will be).

The car is very rusty. It had been stored in a dirt floor shed for 32  years.
 It is complete but I doubt if there is any salvagable sheet  metal.  The car
has air, cruise, and power windows but I have no idea what  works if
anything.  The rear bumper is straight and platable, all the glass  is good,  grille
is good but die cast chrome is pitted.  It has a 413  engine that is stuck.
Tried to turn it with a long breaker bar but no  luck.

If anyone has need of parts let me know before I haul it away.

      Rolland  Westra

      815  226 0576

      815  226 8046

<*> Your email settings: