[Chrysler300] very odd museum

Those  of you  who were  at the  Boothbay  meet  will remember the  man Vernon  from  Newfoundland, with his  giant  trailer and  the two concours  300 convertibles he  brought  along.

Recently  there  was  a story  about  him in  our  local paper. He  has a  museium, with a  total of  23 formidably  restored American cars, all convertibles, which he takes  around to meets and  collects trophies.

 His  museum is  in  the village of  Swift  Current, pop 300, and  totally  out  of  the way. I have  visited museums in places that are off the beaten  track, but  this  must  be the  utmost.

John Skeggs-whose  C came  second to Vernon's

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)