Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brakes and the Steering Arm on the Spindle-300F(c

Re: [Chrysler300] Disc Brakes and the Steering Arm on the Spindle-300F(conversion)

thankyou,

- you confirm my belief that one should stay away from heating up and
bending forged steering parts...I think I can accomplish the same thing
by shortening the inner tie rod ends, if I can get the left hand
threads extended a bit on the rod ends...this will give me the desired
ability to align the steering, once this brake conversion is
completed...the steering geometry should not be changed by shortening
the tie rod ends because the disc brake spindles I am adding have
longer steering arms anyway, and I would just be adjusting the length
of the tie rod system to meet it for connection...all my 300F stock
parts would stay intact- just get removed...the modifications will take
place on new parts...

thanks, John Kuegel