[Chrysler300] cars - parts for sale

If anyone is interested, I am reluctantly selling my 300F and 300J.  I also have some parts, including a 55 C300 air cleaner; 63-64 "square" steering wheel, set of original Chrysler (Motor Rim) wire wheels (need to be restored), and some miscellaneous items which I will have to inventory.  The F and J are both all original.  I am the 3rd owner of each and have had the F since 1970 and the J since 1976.  Both cars have been stored in my garage all of that time, except for a few years that I drove the F after I bought it in 1970.  Neither car is currently running.  The engine in the F was running but I pulled it out to have it rebuilt and blueprinted.  However, I'll now leave that up to the new owner.

300F  ID 8403142660    white coupe AC/PW/dual mirrors (88K miles)
300J   ID 8433133264    white AC/PW/PSeats (37K miles)

The body on the F is excellent - no dents or rust, except for a small section on one corner of the trunk lip.  It does need to be repainted.  The original interior has no tears and considering its age is in generally very good condition.  There is some slight brown discoloration on the top outer corner of the front seats and on the top edge of the back seat.

The J does have some surface rust here and there, and a shallow crease on the passenger side door caused by careless loading on a trailer several years ago.  The stainless trim around the grill is damaged on the driver side.  Some rust-through at the front of the rear wheel openings.  The trunk and floors appear to be solid.

Both cars need restoration (mostly mechanical on the F), but the restoration should be relatively easy.

I will have to rely on the advice of the club membership for determining a value for all of the above, but I was thinking $25,000 might be a fair price for everything.  Comments???  Value of individual cars and/or parts???

I will take digital pictures this weekend and can email them to anyone interested.

Thanks,
Dennis Lambert
tel  (703) 455-9322 (H)
     (703) 451-1227 (W) (best number to reach me on during the day)
email  lampat@xxxxxxx

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: