From: Bob Jasinski
Sent: Sunday, November 23, 2008 3:17 PM
To: 'chrysler 300'
Subject: [Chrysler300] 300M

I am going to look at a 2004 300M Special later today. Any comments from
those of you that may own or have owned one of these cars? Does the 300M
Special handle differently than the standard 300M? Is it a larger engine in
terms of output? Is the ride stiffer than the standard car? Any problem
areas I should know about?

Thanks!

Bob J

<*> Your email settings: