[Chrysler300] 300M

Thank you everyone so very much for all the feedback I received on the 300M.
For the most part, owners were very happy with their cars, and still own
them.  Yesterday I test drove a 2004 300M Special and gave the car a good
looking over.  As several members indicated, the lower ground clearance on
the Specials does cause problems.  The Special I drove had significant
damage to the lower bumper fairings where they scraped the ground.  The
large 18" wheels and tires can be a source of heartburn as well when you
need to replace them and tend  to wear unevenly.  On a personal choice item,
I did not care for the simulated carbon fiber dash trim in the Special and
much prefer the walnut wood dash package on the standard 300M.  The dual
exhaust on the Special sure is cool though, a big thumbs up on that point,
and I like the Xenon HID headlights a lot too.  All in all I like the
standard better for my needs though, the ride is not quite as stiff as the
Special.  As Larry mentioned, the prices are quite attractive on these cars
now that the new 300 has been out for a while.

Bob J

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: