[Chrysler300] Distributor Cap, 300G

Thanks to all that responded to my question about correct plug wires to distributor cap.  With your suggestions, I have eliminated that problem, everything was correct.  My problem was, and still is, that the engine will stall when sudden acceleration from idle and will stall when going up hill, no power.  I was sure it was in the ignition or vacuum advance, but not so.  Timing light shows vacuum advance works.  Engine was rebuild about 1,000 miles ago so everything was either rebuild or new parts.  Didn't have the problem when work was completed.  Carburetors were rebuild 3 times, timing and dwell are within specs, accelerator pumps work like they should and chokes open as engine warms up.  Engine starts easy and idles smooth.  I have tried everything I could think of, guess I'm still missing something.  Hoping someone had a similar problem that they fixed or can offer some suggestion to get this beast running correctly.  Again, any and all suggestion will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

Paul

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: